I've seen some famous people in my day.
- The Last Time I Saw Danielle
- I'm still trying to figure out if this story is ghoulish.
I saw Danielle Berry when she was in the hospital.
Brian Moriarty was there, and he's famous, too.
- If you can keep your head when everone around you is losing theirs,
maybe you should look over your shoulder.
- I've written some fan mail.
- When I can't find any famous people in San Francisco, I have to
look for them elsewhere.
- Steve Purcell: I was working with a game company
that hoped to make a game with Steve Purcell around his goofy
characters Sam & Max. The game never came together. But I
did get to sit in on a bunch of meetings with Mr. Purcell. He
was funny. If you get a chance to listen in on
Steve Purcell talking with Chuck Jordan, take that chance.
No, I don't remember any of the funny things that he said.
- Diane Feinstein:
On an anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge, I and 50
bazillion other people stood on said bridge, wondering
why it was so crowded. I was gently but firmly brushed
aside by a flying phalanx of bodyguards and local politico
Dianne Feinstein wafted past.
The Last Time I Saw Danielle