From the "Who asked You?" Department, it's my opinion of
- What I've heard:
- "Pez Addiction" (album, School Bus)
- "Cheap Smile" (song, collected in "Pop to the Poptune 2", Pool Side)
- "Right Hands of All Children" (single, School Bus)
- "Pez Bacchanal" (album, School Bus)
- Gross Generalization:
- Poppy-sounding ska/punk
- As of this writing, Pez Stomp are my favorite ska/punk band
in Japan. You must love their stuff. They work some interesting
beat variations into their songs. They play fast.
The singer can sing, and can sing fast. She even did some dub
in the song "Jaiken" (sp?).
- Some of their songs are in Japanese. As of 2003 (on Pez Bacchanal),
the singing was getting less quack-y and more music-y. And from some
of the guitar work, it sounded like these kids were getting good with