- There is an advertisement for Android figurines decorated by Andrew Bell.
- There is an article about MSG advising you should use it even though a few people have allergic reactions to it. Since I'm one of those allergic people, I'm going to take that advice with a grain of salt.
- There's a reminder that Devo has a new album out. Oh man, my first time trying to buy MP3s from Amazon since I upgraded my Ubuntu box to Lucid. 15 minutes lost figuring out how to enable purchasing music on a fresh install, still much less time than it would take to walk to music store and back
- Another article with Eric Cheng talking about underwater photography instead of about puzzly The Game thingies. They are very nice underwater photographs, though, so no complaints.
- Review of a Jim Jarmusch movie "The Limits of Control" that's listed on Amazon's "Videos on Demand" but is Not currently available. Yeah, like I'm going to walk to the video store.
I'm not sure whether this blog post turned out as a report on Giant Robot or as a report on the difficulty of buying content online from Amazon if you're totally flummoxed by the slightest obstacle. Anyhow.