- Pete Rates the Propositions not much help this election, which is mostly people instead of props
- Alix Rosenthal's Big Ol' Voter Guide; I don't agree with her about much, but as such I learn more from her voter guide than I do from most.
- San Francisco Bay Guardian this former newspaper is still mostly non-existent, but came back for the election advice.
- SF Examiner; making a lot of sense to me this year
- SF Chronicle Paywalled, so I won't read it. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but don't ask me to shell out $$$ for it, y'know?
Tags: choiceblog comments powered by Disqus