I've gone to Seattle, WA a few times. It's a cute little
resort town. I've done a lot of things around there, some
of them interesting.
- Sneaking minors into hotel rooms. Dens of iniquity.
- Of interest only to the completist.
- How not to sleep. In town with the Chicago Bulls.
Welcome discovery of an Indian restaurant.
- Hallowe'en party. Dangerous Ice Cave. Welcome discovery
of an Indian restaurant. Plane talk.
- Amtrakking from San Francisco to Seattle.
My incredibly tall cousin Nancy and her impossibly even taller husband.
Tours of local businesses. A plane museum. Another Seattle party.
Sailing to Canada and back.
- Career chaos, bacterial phobia, amazon.com,
the scenic Fishermen's Terminal, ineffectual cookies.
- (Sailing in the San Juans. Though I spent some time
in Seattle this trip, I didn't really mention it in
- Car stuck in snowy mountains miles from civilization...
"Every asshole is the king of his trash"... The Experience
Music Project: Ugh... Blurry harbor tour pictures...
I signed the inflatable sheep sex toy... Ron and Sua got married...
I snuck into the ladies' restroom, but somebody saw me...
Refined political discussion...
- Seattle in the summertime, 36 views of
the Pier 86 High-Speed Grain Terminal
- 2005 (Jan)
- Tom Lester and I stopped by Seattle for a few days on a road trip.
- 2005 (Apr)
- A business trip. Not a good read. "Only for the completist."
- Several visits. More photos of the Pier 86 Grain Terminal. MS
- Just some scattered notes written down months after the fact. And