I've done some things. Some things have happened to me.
Sometimes I write down what happened. Here are some
things that didn't involve travelling. (Travelling
stories have their own page.)
- Puzzle Hunts
- I have done some things releated to clue-based treasure hunt games.
- Brushes with Fame
- I've encountered some famous people.
- Stranger Encounters
- I've encountered some non-famous people.
- Scholarly Pursuits
- Things I've done in my quest for higher learning.
- Everything I know about elections, I learned from Pogo Possum comic books
- For some reason, interesting things tend to happen when
coffee is around. Or maybe I'm just more likeley to
think they're interesting if I'm hopped up on caffeine.
- Awkward Meals
- I like to eat. It takes something special to make a meal awkward.
- Cake Pan
- A watershed moment
- Kool Thing
- Geeks at an art party: a snippet
- Customer Feedback
- I've been to a MicroSoft store
- An experiment in intranet publishing
- Theremin Party
- I attended a party at which I was the most boring person.
- "The police kicked in my door!" and other rental reports.
- Two Grossnesses
- For, by, and about the squeamish. Well, maybe not for the squeamish.
- Tax Night '96
- Watching the last-minute tax filers.
- Back when going to live music shows was new and interesting,
I wrote about it.
- That Dye Job
- I dyed my hair once.
- Shopping Day
- An unconnected ramble on rampant consumerism
- Like Ninja Smoke Bombs
- A programming note from the game "New Legends"
- Running Tests
- Another programming note from the game "New Legends"
- The Wrong Dialog
- Why I didn't write more dialog for "New Legends".